Thursday 1 September 2011

The Trip

So here's the deal.  There's 5 of us, Susie, dLo, Seb, Jeb and me, Weber.  2 white boys, 2 asians and a black guy, the makings of a really corny joke... All of us with the exception of Jeb are from Edmonton AB, Jeb is from NYC.  This is us, if you don't know us I'll leave it up to you to match up the names to the ugly mugs but I'm guessing by the end of this trip you'll know exactly who's who.


The plan is to fly to Dallas TX, buy a POS hoopty and drive it across the deep south of the US to Jacksonville FL.  We've got 8 days to cover approximately 1250 miles.  Along the way we've got stops to make at a bunch of restaurants from MAn vs. Food and Diner Drive-ins and Dives.  Check out the google map here:


View Deep South Road Trip in a larger map

My guess is that by the time we're done we'll each have gained at least 10 lbs. dLo will gain 20lbs but he wears it well. Seb's will all go to his boobs and hairless thighs. Susie will get a massive double or triple chin. Dunno where Jeb will gain it... (black guys are rare up in Alberta so I don't see to many of them and don't know where they get chunky) And unless my tapeworm decides to go on hiatus I'll prolly gain 2 pounds in my bowels and lose it on a daily basis while eating twice the amount the others do.

I'll try to keep this thing updated throughout the trip as best I can.  Never done something like this before (blogging) nevermind trying to do it via a bb with a shitty 2 inch screen

BTW, this is my first attempt at a blog so don't chastise or condemn me if something pisses you off.  It's all meant in good fun and the only people that will be hurt during the making of this blog will prolly be dLo.

No comments:

Post a Comment